Cleaning up and organizing a cluttered workbench or tool chest can have a bigger impact than you may think. By having a system for keeping tools organized, workers spend less time searching for tools and you can spend less money on replacing tools thought to be lost. A cost-effective and simple options is to use customizable tool foam.
As you can see in this video, tool foam comes in sheets ready to be cut by a utility or hot knife. The foam kits comprised of two sheets of foam and a two-color system can be implemented to create a shadow box effect. This not only protects the tools, but workers will also be able to clearly identify what tools are missing.
- Social Distancing Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- Tool Storage Ideas– creativesafetysupply.com
- Tool Organization & Control with Foam Kits– infographicsdirectory.org
- The Tools of 5S– 5svideos.com
- 5S – Setting in Order– kaizenforums.com
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- All About Floor Marking Tape– floormarkingpro.com
- Introduction to the 5S Method– leanworkplace.com
- Wire and Cable Management– electricalsafetyexpert.com