5S is a popular strategy used in Lean workplaces as a means to make the facility easier to navigate, find what they need, and keep things organized. Both 5s and Lean rely on the use of visual cues for success. Using floor markings, signs, labels, and a color coding system will help to quickly communicate important information to employees.
This DVD was released by Creative Safety Supply and shows you a preview of the DVD, “5S Revealed – 5S and the Visual Workplace.” This training DVD is a comprehensive over view of 5S, an introduction to the wastes of Lean, and how to effectively implement 5S with the help of visual communication. Learn how to use 5S and visual management to enhance your facility!
- Learn What 5S is & How it Applies to Any Industry
- Lean Manufacturing – Lean Factory Tour – FastCap
- Creating 5S/6S Labels & Signs with LabelSuite™
- Introduction to the 8 Wastes of Lean Manufacturing
- Kaizen at Home – 90 Days to Success | Mike Morrill | TEDxUtica
- Tool Outline Vinyl – Easy, Customized Shadow Boards!
- Learn How Kanban Systems are Used in a Lean Manufacturing Environment
- Four Principles Lean Management – Get Lean in 90 Seconds
- Social Distancing Tools: Wall And Floor Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- 5S Lean Training– creativesafetysupply.com
- Improving Lean in the Workplace– leanworkplace.com
- Preventing Heat Stress in the Workplace– infographicsdirectory.org
- Can Kaizen reduce cost?– kaizenforums.com
- Floor Tape for Workplace Organization– floormarkingpro.com
- What is the National Electrical Code?– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- Helping you Understand GHS– ghstraining.info
- 5S & Asset Tagging– 5sforum.com