5S is a popular strategy used in Lean workplaces as a means to make the facility easier to navigate, find what they need, and keep things organized. Both 5s and Lean rely on the use of visual cues for success. Using floor markings, signs, labels, and a color coding system will help to quickly communicate important information to employees.
This DVD was released by Creative Safety Supply and shows you a preview of the DVD, “5S Revealed – 5S and the Visual Workplace.” This training DVD is a comprehensive over view of 5S, an introduction to the wastes of Lean, and how to effectively implement 5S with the help of visual communication. Learn how to use 5S and visual management to enhance your facility!
- Social Distancing Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- Creating a Visual Workplace– creativesafetysupply.com
- Floor Tape for Workplace Organization– floormarkingpro.com
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- Floor Marking Tape Applications– floormarkingtape.org
- The Tools of Lean– leanworkplace.com
- Building a New 5S Program– 5svideos.com
- Floor Marking Colors for the Workplace– facilityfloortape.com
- The Food Processing Plant & Visual Safety– safetyvisuals.com